Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luminous

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Job/Hobbies : Hobo animator
Humor : Azu is a pedo-rapist....you better run
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:55 am

OOC: LMAO Aw shi-- my cat escaped XD
Asa'z post is dwarfed by all of ourz XD

IC: Hakkuro finally reached his destination and shuffled throu his pocket for the key. With the object in hand, he opened the door and stuffed it back into the safety of his pocket. Takin a few stepz twordz one of the bedz, he dropped the paintin piecez down and looked around the room. His cat was no where to be seen. "Damn I shoulda gave it a name..." he muttered to himself, findin no way to call for the missin critter.
Takin a few stepz around the room and bendin down to check the lower areaz of the room a few timez, Le Mime searched for the stray. He looked up when he heard a faint "Kitty!" repeated a few timez.
The mime dashed twordz the window and flung the curtainz aside. "What the....Who left the window opened?!" No wonder his cat was missin, it must've jumped out the window. He sighed and leaned over the window ledge. There he saw the top of a bright, pink haired girl'z head covered in leavez and twigz, playin with his cat.
"Hey you down there! Little girl, what are you doin with my cat?" he called down to her.
Back to top Go down
http://azurith.mangabullet.com
Shichi
Jesus
Jesus
Shichi

Female
Number of posts : 1352
Job/Hobbies : bum/AIM
Humor : adhuuuuuuuuur :B~~~
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:07 am

OOC: XDDD the obnoxious hair called to eet :B Oh oh... I should have mentioned in the bio, but Jupiter is VERY forward if she needs to be. Goes along with the bluntness XD;

IC: The girl looked up, still fiddling with the leaf, and stared at the strange man peering out of the window at her. "Little girl?" She pouted, dropping the leaf and crossing her arms" I just turned 15! I'm not little!"
She stood up and brushed herself off, her head just barely reaching the top of the window. "Okay... Maybe I am little," She grinned up at the mime and looked behind him into the room. "Wooooow~! That's a huge room!" She said, impressed. "It must have cost a fortune... Can I stay with you for the day?" The girl smiled brightly. "You look kinda odd," She grinned and kicked at the leaf and watched the cat chase after it. "But if that lil kitty trusts you you can't be bad!"
Back to top Go down
http://shichininslasher.deviantart.com
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:35 am

OOC: Le Mime'z a strange ol man :'B

IC: 'Just turned 15? Wow, younger than Cynthya.' the mime thought. Well, the pink haired girl did look smaller from the up view from the window. As she stood up he laughed a bit. 'Taller than Thee thou.'
Le Mime glanced behind him as the mysterious girl scanned the room then turned back to face her, slouchin over onto the windowsil. A fortune for this room? Nah, not with the sly Thee by their side. "Yah, costed a lot, kid." he started, twirlin his braide between his fingerz, stoppin at the statement she made about him.
Hakkuro odd lookin? Look who'z talkin, twig head. He laughed, reachin over to pluck a twig from her hair, then tappin her on the head with it. Should he let her stay with them? Wait, she'z not a stray cat. "Sorry, kid, I don't think I have the right to decide tha..." leanin over enough, he saw a dagger latched to her belt. He tossed the twig and rested his chin on his hand. "Now what'z a kid like you doin with that sharp pointy object? he questioned, his gaze at the weapon by her side.
Back to top Go down
Shichi
Jesus
Jesus
Shichi

Female

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:00 am

OOC: lmmfao XDDDD He's an awesome old man :B

IC: "Hey~!" The girl pouted again, waving her hand around at the mime's hand. "Watch it, I'm delicate," She giggled. 'This guy's fun!'

Hearing his question and noticing his gaze shift towards her weaopn, she grinned. "This?" She looked down and drew her dagger from her belt, slashing it through the air a few times. "Oh, heehee, I'm an assassin! You couldn't tell by looking at me?" She asked indignantly, as though the answer were obvious. She stood up and raised her chin, placing her hands on her hips. "Ms. Jupiter at your service. Never leaves a job unfinished!" She relaxed, falling back into a slouching position. "See?" She stuck the weapon back into its sheath. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let me stay? Just for a day?" She begged. "I'll do a job for you for free if you want... And I can cook! And.. And.. I know first aid!" She gestured at her many scars and bandages. She widened her eyes and looked up at the mime hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:18 am

OOC: 17 deemz you an ol man XD Watch Hakkuro be pedo-esque now 8D

IC: He backed up a bit as she waved the dagger around, not wantin to get sliced. "Whoa now, watch it!" As she lowered it down again, he returned to his position against the windowsil. "Well, yah, I should've figured.." he said, practically to himself. Little girlz weildin daggerz were no longer a surprise to him.
Hakkuro thought on it. Only a day? She didn't look like she had anywhere to go...maybe she'd join the mercz. She had skillz apparently. "Ezzy probably won't mind...he'z alwayz complainin about new memberz anywayz..." he said to himself aloud.
The mime leaned further out the window, reachin his arm out twordz his cat playin with the leaf. Noticin his gesture to come back, the cat jumped at his gloved hand. Le Mime drew the cat twordz his chest and scratched behind it'z earz. "Sure, why not." he smiled at Jupiter. "I accually have to go meet up with my comradz elsewhere thou, wanna come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Shichi
Jesus
Jesus
Shichi

Female

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:29 am

OOC: lmao XDDD poor guy

IC: "OMIGAWD thank you soooo much~!" She squeaked, jumping into the window and throwing her arms around Hakkuro, knocking a bowl off the windowsill. "Ahhh oops..Sorry about that..." She stared at the bowl for a minute before forgetting about it and clinging to the mime. "I haven't had someplace to stay since... Um... Wow I can't remember. Eheheheh..." She trailed off.

"Go with you? That sounds good to me!" She said excitedly. "Is the kitty coming too?"
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:49 am

IC: "Holy shi--" the mime started surprised, as he was almost knocked backwardz by the girl flyin throu the window. Luckly he was able to raise his arm holdin the cat out of the way before it got pancaked between them. Well this was an awkward situation for him.
"Uh, yah, I think it'z best I take him with me before he goez jumpin out the window again..." Hakkuro answered, pattin the girl'z head with his only free hand as she still clinged to him. He still wondered why the window was opened but decided to just forget about it. One of the other two must've opened it.
Back to top Go down
Shichi
Jesus
Jesus
Shichi

Female

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:57 am

OOC: *awkward turtles* XD

IC: Jupiter smiled widely. "Eeee yay, the kitty's coming too! Kitty kitty kitty~ ♥" She let go of Hakkuro, her feet dropping a few inches to the ground. The assassin twisted a strand of her hair around on her finger, a few of the leaves coming loose and floating to the floor, and stroked the cat with her other hand. "Hee~! You lead the way um... Uhhhh... What was your name again? I can't believe I forgot already!" She looked at the floor and prodded a fallen leaf with the tip of her boot sheepishly. "I'm kinda forgetful..."
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:10 am

IC: "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't even introduce myself, what the hell." he exclaimed, smackin his forhead with his palm. Le Mime plopped the cat into Jupiter'z armz. "Long story short, I don't have a name, I go by Hakkuro for now thou, or as the otherz choose to call me, 'Le Mime'." he said with a shrug, fiddlin with his danglin earring.
He reached over behind the short girl and closed the window, makin sure it was locked.

OOC: AND THEN GRINNED AT THE LIL GIRL

"So then, Jupiter was it? Ready to go?" he said, gesturin towrdz the door.
Back to top Go down
Shichi
Jesus
Jesus
Shichi

Female

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:20 am

OOC: *dies* XDD

IC: "Hakkuro... I like it!" She giggled again shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Mime."
Jupiter nodded and followed Hakkuro out the door to where she was sitting before. She looked down and noticed a small green pouch lying on the ground, picked it up, inspected it, and stuffed it in her pocket. "Why would someone throw that out?" She wondered aloud. Whatever, it was hers now.
"Following the leader time~!" She said, bouncing happily behind Le Mime.
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:30 am

OOC: Pouch XD

IC: Hakkuro twitched at yet another mime influenced nickname and then sighed. 'Nuthin I can do about it I suppose...I am a mime afterall.'
With the cat and the assassin behind him, they started twordz Joostooce Tavern. He didn't have to look behind him to make sure she was still there since he could hear her bouncy stepz all the way there.
They were a few stepz away from the tavern. He paused for a second and ruffled his own hair. Hopin he looked 'poor' enough, he turned to Jupiter. '....Nah, those twigz are a nice touch.' he laughed. "Well, this is the place, let'z go~" Hakkuro said, pattin Jupiter'z back for her to walk ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Shichi
Jesus
Jesus
Shichi

Female

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:38 am

OOC: Oooh yeah, she's a keeper for sure :B

IC: "Hm hmm hm hmmm hm..." The girl hummed to herself quietly as she followed in Hakkuro's footsteps, following the cat more than the mime. She almost walked right into him when he stopped in front of a shabby looking tavern. 'I wonder why he's doing that..' She thought, watching him mess up his hair. She was about to ask when she heard him announce that this was the place.

"Yaaaay we made it! No getting lost or attacked or anything~!" She jumped around doing a strange victory dance, and picked up the cat. "Me first?" She asked, looking up at Hakkuro as he patted her on the back.
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:06 am

IC: The mime chuckled at her odd dance and nodded. "Or do I need to hold your hand and walk you in?" he joked at her.

OOC: ...Oh no short post pwn'd D8 I'M SO SORRY
Back to top Go down
Shichi
Jesus
Jesus
Shichi

Female

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:15 am

OOC: lmao XDDD *dies* short posts are win

IC: "'Kay~!" Jupiter grabbed Hakkuro's gloved hand and dragged him toward the door, still holding onto the cat and humming. "Let's go~! ♥"
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:24 am

IC: Unexpected yet again, seemz he can't kid around with her. Little did he expect her to take the hand holdin thing serious, what with her bein 15...
Stumblin a bit to her pull, he managed to catch up to her pace as they went throu the tavern doorz.
Le Mime tugged back on Jupiter'z hand a bit for her to wait up. He scanned the place for the mage and thief.
Back to top Go down
Asamarum
Jesus
Jesus
Asamarum

Male
Number of posts : 600
Job/Hobbies : Art, watching anime and playing video games :D
Humor : Silly, odd, and witty/horrible puns.

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:16 pm

OOC: XD Jeez took your sweet time getting here. AND IF LE MIME IS OLD AT 17 EZZY'S A GEEZER AT 20.

IC:
Ezral looked up as he heard the doors open. Again. It was not the mime, just some more random people.
"Jeez, what's taking Hakkuro? THe inn's not very far from here. Maybe he dropped the key?" he said to CYnthya. He heard the doors open again, and looked up, expecting more dissapointment.

However, to his surprise, he saw a small girl with bright hair covered in twigs dragging a familiar figure. Ezral stuck his hand up in the hair to singal to the mime where they were sitting.
"Wait, why does Le Mime have a little girl with him?" Ezral said, thinking out loud. "I didn't hire a pedophile to be one of our mercenaries, did I?" He looked hopefully down at Cynthya to indeed assure him that Le Mime was no pedophile, and this was just some odd occurence.
Back to top Go down
http://asamarum.deviantart.com
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female
Number of posts : 878
Job/Hobbies : Student who wants to get into art, loves to draw, listen to music, read, and mock things.
Humor : Sarcastic, generally goofy and absurdist. :D

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:32 am

IC:

"Hakkuro could be selling the cat. Or he might have lost the cat." Cynthya said as the doors swung open and her mime companion was not the cause. "Patience is a bit of a virtue you know, Ezral. We got food, we should be patient." With that, Cynthya popped some cheese into her mouth and took a swig water.

"Seriously Captain, if anyone's the pedophile, it's you. You did pick me and Mimesy off the Loirouse streets and offered us money for our services." Cynthya commented as she reached over for a piece of bread and took a bite out of it. Looking towards the door, she was amused by the sight of the taller Le Mime and the shorter, bright haired girl.

"Oooh...the girl has pretty hair Chief!" Cynthya chirped and she adopted her poor child dialect while waving her arms towards the pair that just walked in. "OVER HEEEEEEERE BROTHA RAGOO! WE GOTS FOODS STUFF!"
Back to top Go down
http://anny-chan.deviantart.com
Shichi
Jesus
Jesus
Shichi

Female

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:18 am

IC: Jupiter stopped short at the tug on her hand, turning to face Hakkuro. "Do you see them?" She asked, glancing around the tavern for people that looked strange enough to be the mime's comrades, paying no attention to the man with his hand held up or the your girl waving her arms around.
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:13 am

OOC: 8'D Mah comradez are not strange enough

IC: His attention was directed twordz the obvious handz in the air and Cynthya'z..odd call. 'Brotha Ragoo'?
"That'z them over there." he said, pointin in their direction like they weren't noticable enough. He tugged Jupiter along again twordz the table his comradez were seated at, gettin a slight glance of the bartender'z sympathetic look as they passed by him.
"Hey guyz, sorry that took so long.."
Back to top Go down
Asamarum
Jesus
Jesus
Asamarum

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:36 pm

OOC: But we're the oddest mercenaries ever! XD

IC:
"You make my mercenary group sound so wrong, Thee." Ezral said, a bit discomforted by that comment. "Personally I think that hair is a little too bright."

"Hey Hakkuro." Ezral said to his mime companion as Le Mime walked up to the table. "Don't be confused about the Ragoo thing, it's necessary for free food." Ezral looked at the girl that Le Mime was tugging along, examing the assorted things sticking out of her hair.
"So, finally got a girl I see. Took you long enough, Le Mime. Are you going to introduce us?" Ezral said, knowing perfectly well that Le Mime and the girl had barely any relationship whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:48 pm

IC: "Huh, What?!" he jumped back at Ezral'z comment. He shook his hand free from Jupiter'z grip and waved them infront of him. "No no no, it'z not what you think! She was outside our window at the inn..." he said, glancin down at the girl beside him. "Her name'z Jupiter, she'z some kinda assassin..." he paused for a second. " And...I kinda said she could stay with us." the mime gave a nervous smile at the mage.
Back to top Go down
Asamarum
Jesus
Jesus
Asamarum

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:59 pm

IC:
"I don't know, Le Mime. We already have ONE little girl, two would be pretty tough to handle." Ezral jokingly said, while bracing because he was sure one of the two girls would hit him.
"But, in all seriousness, I'll have to see-no, let me rephrase that, we'll have to make sure she's not too much of a liability and see how well she does in combat." Ezral looked at Jupiter.
"So, you want to join the mercenaries, huh Jupiter? Well, I'm Ezral. I'm basically the leader. You can stay with us for the day, but I'm not sure about joining us."
Back to top Go down
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female
Number of posts : 878
Job/Hobbies : Student who wants to get into art, loves to draw, listen to music, read, and mock things.
Humor : Sarcastic, generally goofy and absurdist. :D

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:05 pm

IC:

"Being little means free food, my dear Captain," Cynthya said, not really taking any offense of the remark and took another piece of the bread. "But two little girls makes it all the more fun, you know? Easier to get free food from suckers. And little girls are good at sneaking around."
Back to top Go down
http://anny-chan.deviantart.com
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:17 pm

OOC: I-I-I like little giiiiirlz~! : D

IC: "Aw c'mon Ezzy, you're alwayz lookin for new memberz anywayz. I'm sure she'll be good help~ And apparently she has a good rep, alwayz getz the job done she sayz." he patted Jupiter on the head. "I think she'z stronger than me too." he joked, her bein able to drag him along.
He leaned in closer to the mage'z ear. "Y'kno, I didn't even mention the mercenary buisness to her, just offered a place to stay." he said loud enough only for Ezral to hear.
Back to top Go down
Asamarum
Jesus
Jesus
Asamarum

Male

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:21 pm

OOC: XD I knew that song would come up!

IC:
"I know, Hakkuro! But we really need more members anyway. And I noticed the dagger on her belt. I don't think kids would just walk around with those," the mage whispered back to Hakkuro.

"So, yeah, what do you think, Jupiter? Of course, you're always welcome to stay with us." Ezral said, once again speaking to the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luminous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminous   Luminous - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luminous
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next