Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:01 am

Siera supported Driu gently and glared at Elleron. "Why are you asking this jerk to pick up our contract for anyway? He nearly got us killled pulling that stunt back there."

Ruyine raised a eyebrow at the two women who had been chasing after Elle. They looked like bounty hunters of some sort.

"So I take it they're not part of your fangirl group?"
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:55 am

Elleron made his way over to Ruyine so they could talk in 'private'. "They arn't fangirls, they were bounty hunters after Theory. Not to mention the guy that Enric killed, was their boss. The Hume wants me to buy their contracts..."

Theory slid off the hover bike and made his way up the ramp, which he flopped onto halfway up due to his legs not wantin to support him.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:59 am

Enric watched Theory walk past, ignoring him, and sighed, staring at the ground. He wanted to follow Theory but... Enric sighed and just stood up, holding out a hand to Theory. "Do you want help?" he asked hollowly, not making eye contact.

Driu frowned, "I'm not a bounty hunter." Not if the sky pirate bought her contract.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:03 am

"Oh..." Ruyine blinked, looking back over at them.

Siera sighed moodily and tugged on Driu's hand. "Let's go. They're not going to help us."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:06 am

The hybrid boy looked up and took Enric hand, "Thanks...I-I guess that I'm still a bit weak...". As he spoke, Theory closed his eyes and smiled at the other boy.

Elleron looked at the two girls, "Even though I'm a Pirate, I keep my word. I said if you could keep up with us, I'd buy your contract(s)."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:11 am

Enric nodded and helped Theory to his feet, relieved when he saw him smile. "Where do you want me to take you? I-" Enric swallowed; he still wasn't sure if Theory even wanted him around. "I'll take you there and then I won't bother you or anything."

Driu's face lit up. "If I prove myself, you'll break the contract? Then I'm free...but I'll stay." She looked at Siera and shrugged, "It's your choice to stay...I won't make you."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:21 am

"Oh come on, you know you're lost without me." Siera grinned, nudging Driu. "If you're staying, I'm staying too."

The drow elf glanced over at the hybrid boy and smiled a little. "Besides...I'd like to keep a eye on my son." She mumbled under her breath to herself.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:25 am

"I just want to go in the ship and sit on a bed... I was gonna sew something..." Theory said as he took the fabric out of his pocket, some of it oddly matched the color of the clothing that Enric was wearing.

The half-viera smirked. "Well then, tell me what I need to do to break that contract of yours."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:36 am

"All right," Enric agreed, leading Theory to the cabins. He sat Theory down on the bed and turned to leave. "I'll be...around."

"It's a spoken contract, with Magick," Driu explained. "And...blood." She held up her right hand, showing a palm gouged with scars; her contract had been passed around for years.

"Thanks Siera," she murmured, hugging her friend.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:01 am

"No problem." Siera hugged her friend back. "Friends need to stay together, right?"

Ruyine watched Enric and Theory with a frown, sighing sadly. "Oh Enric..."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:59 am

Elleron sighed, "Well then, lets get started.." as he spoke he walked over to the two girls, completely confused at what he had to do.

"O-okay....." Theory said before whispering; "I sorta wanted you to stay.."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:04 am

Enric's ears quirked and he turned around. "You...want me here?" He really wanted to stay and be with Theory but he'd been afraid that the hybrid was angry at him. "I'll stay," he said, tentatively stroking Theory's face once before sitting down a short distance away.

Driu looked at Siera, "Here we go again, right?" She drew one of her knives across her palm and begin to speak Arcane Magicks, feeling her blood tingle at the transfer of ownership.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:22 am

"Yep." Siera nodded and followed in suit, joining her hand with Driu's.

"The spider goddess be damned, this better be the last time."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:23 am

Elleron just watched, seeing as he wasn't told to do anything. So he just stared.

"Wanna know what I'm making...?" Theory asked as he layed out the fabric on the bed, taking out a pair of scissors, a needle and various thread he seemed to have ganked from the fabric store.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:26 am

"What're you making?" Enric asked, very curious. The fabric seemed to be in rather small amounts for anything clothingwise and they'd just bought clothes anyway.

Driu chanted the Magicks, quickly sealing her name and Siera's as a Magick circle formed in the air in front of Elleron. "Speak your name," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:52 am

The half-viera blinked a few times before actually speaking, "Elleron Friorik".

Theory smiled as he started cutting the fabric, not even drawing out any shapes or anything. He seemed to have his mind set on something and he was going to make that. "It's going to be a plushie of someone.."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:54 am

"Good, now chant it three times." Siera chimmed in, looking from Driu to Elleron.

Ruyine watched everyone else and sat down, shaking his head. Great...now we have women to deal with...
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:56 am

When Elleron spoke his name, Driu's Magick sealed itself and the exposed blood on her palm glowed. "After you chant it, no one can buy it behind our backs. We're signed to you unless you choose to break contract and free us or..." she shuddered "sell."

"A plushie?" Enric asked. "Of who?" Then he pointed to a piece of fabric, "That looks a little like my shirt...oh." He smiled, "Are you...making me?" Enric's heart flipflopped a little; so Theory really didn't hate him. "I was scared you were angry at me," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:16 am

"Fine with me..." Elleron said as he sighed before 'chanting' his name three times.

"Why would I be mad at you...?" Theory asked as he continued cutting the fabric, looking up at Enric every once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:26 am

"You didn't say much when I spoke to you...I thought..." Enric shook his head. "Sorry, Theo. I guess I think too much." He kissed Theory once on the cheek, "Sorry."

Finally the spell was completed and Driu's blood stopped glowing. "That's done," she said briskly, searching through her pockets for bandaging.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am

Siera helped Driu get out bandages out for the both of them, eyeing her body idly before pulling away.

"Here, I found them..."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:47 am

"So, what all can you two do...? Skill wise..?" Elleron asked, putting his hands on his hips as he took a few steps back, still being cautious around the two girls untill he fully gained their trust.

The hybrid boy smiled again as he laughed a little. "I can't hate people.. atleast not right now...It's just impossible for me." Theory said as he finished cutting the fabric and grabbed a spool of thread and a needle.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:50 am

"Find people, stalk them, end their lives, get paid for it," Driu said curtly. "Thanks Siera," she murmured, unrolling some bandage and wrapping it over the other woman's hand before she tended to herself.

Enric smiled, "That's probably a good thing." He watched as Theory put things together. "How'd you get so good at that?"
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:00 am

"No problem." Siera half smiled and stuffed her hands into her pockets.

Idiot... She's never going to be interested in you, give up already. You're not worthy of anything. Why do you think your mother betrayed you and sent Lloth's wrath down on you by throwing you to those horny males who raped you?

The female drow rubbed her eyes and sighed, walking out of the room. She needed to clear her head.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:04 am

The half-viera arched a brow, "Well thats intresting. Either way you can look around the ship.. just be careful...". With that said, Elleron walked back into his airship seeing as he needed to go down his checklist of all the supplies he had gotten. Taking a quick glance at the younger two members of his crew, he smiled before walking to the cockpit.

"Uhm..One of my creators taught me i think.. If not then I dunno how.." Theory sighed as he started working on the body of the plushy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next