Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:25 am

"What kind of life?" she asked, her hopeful feeling sinking. "I-I'll do anything. I just can't take this job anymore. That or a brothel girl. What I had was only a little better." She clasped her hands in a gesture of begging. "You can't be a cruel boss, if you protect Theory. I'm trained to do anything I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:28 am

"E-elleron isn't the one who protects me the most..."Theory chirped, looking from behind the half-vieras legs.

"Theory, shush..."The skypirate snapped, though it was more in a motherly tone. "Either way, unless you can stand being a "Slave" to a pirate, then you might as well hit the road." Elleron said, his hands still on his hips.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:30 am

He would still call her a slave? Driu's heart really sank as she looked at the floor. "I'll take pirate, as long as I'm not a slave anymore. If you buy my contract and discharge it, I'll still follow you as a free woman."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:54 am

It had been too long since Siera and Driu split up to look for the hybrid boy. The female drow was getting impaitent and decided to go to the fabric store where she had last seen her partner.

She hissed as the sunlight flooded into her light sensitive eyes. That was the only thing with living above ground. There was too much damn light.

Though, there were worse things that could happen to a lesbian drow than being blinded by the ball of fire in the sky but those things were best forgotten.

She wondered into the fabric store without delay soundlessly, smirking when she saw that Driu found the target and was talking to him nonetheless along with what looked like to be the boy's guardian.

"Good girl..." She whispered. "Now all you have to do is separate them."
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:58 am

"Just to let you know, you'd be in a ship full of guys... though that shouldn't be a problem because it seems like the entire crew dosn't really like girls in that way.." Elleron stated, now folding his arms infront of his chest.

Theory blinked a few times, his sensitive nose picking up a slightly familiar scent to his own, or atleast part of his weird mix. Clutching the fabric he got to his chest, he lead himself straight to the female drow. Looking up at her with his yellow eyes, the boy seemed to pout.

"Mommy..?"
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:03 am

"I don't really mind..." Driu started before she watched Theory run over to Siera. Theory seemed rather pleased with his new 'mother,' though Driu sincerely doubted that could really be the case.

"Um, no," she corrected gently to Theory. "I don't think..." Then she looked up at Siera. "The other hunter...he's dead. My contract is up in the air now."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:36 am

"You mean *our* contract is up in the air. So, the bastard's dead, huh? Well, good riddance to him. That's all I can say." Siera hmphed before she looked at Theory.

She kneeled down, her breasts falling forward as she did so.

"Look, kid. I'm not your mother but... I can be your sister."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:55 pm

Driu knelt down next to Theory and Siera and gave her friend a pointed look, one that said, quite clearly, that if Siera was going to continue taking Theory as a mark, she and Driu would come into a conflict. She hated being a bounty hunter and seeing someone like Theory, being able to guess what had been done to him, she was dropping the mark right there.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:03 am

Elleron just stared as Theory 'talked' to the two girls, rather confused at what was going on.

".....oh..." Theory's voice was weighted down with sadness as he looked down at the floor. Trudging back towards Elleron, the hybrids tail dipped towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:19 am

"Hey... Come back. I didn't mean to upset you." Siera frowned, following Theory.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, she probably *was* indirectly his mother. She had blood taken from her for the research after all being as 'defective' and unwanted as she was.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:25 am

Driu followed Theory but looked at Elle. "What do you say about the contract then?" she asked. "I spoke true on what I said."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:38 am

The half-viera glanced at the girl before looking outside the windows of the fabric store. Several other bounty hunters had gathered outside because the rumors about someone such as Theory spread fast. Bringing his arms behind him, Elleron pressed his thumb against a bracelet type thing on his right wrist.

"It depends on if you can catch us.." The half-viera said while at the airodome, His only hover bike was dispatched from the ship and headed straight for the fabric shop.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:53 am

Siera sighed softly, reaching out to pet Theory's head. "Theo, I..."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:55 am

Driu sighed. He meant to do a runner, of course. Why couldn't anything in life ever be easy? Well that was always the way of things in her life. Why should the chance to freedom be easy?

"I'll take that challenge then."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:58 am

Grabbing Theory by the collar of his vest as the hover bike plowed over the hunters outside, Elleron made a mad dash for the door. While the other hunters were distracted by the fact that they had been hit by something, the half-viera quickly sat down on the hover bike with Theory behind him.

"Hold on tight!"

The hybrid boy had little time to shove the Fabric he had gotten into his pockets before the hover bike took off, heading down the street at a rather insane speed before Theory managed to cling to Ellerons waist.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:03 am

"Oh damn," Driu cursed. She'd never actually expected to use this maneuver. When they'd taught her something similar in training, she'd broken both arms. She jumped forward, just as the bike took off, throwing her arms around the back and swinging her knees up to grip it with her legs.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:16 am

Siera followed Driu in suit and shook her head. "This is insane..."

Meanwhile, Ruyine perked up his ears at the mini riot going on outside. He half smiled and looked out the window. "Only Elleron."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:19 am

Elleron glanced back at the second 'passenger' on his hover bike, though he was a bit surprised because the thing was now gaining altitude. With a smirk on his face and his ears now pressed back he couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"How long do you think you can stay on, Chika?"

Theory was completely ignoring the world around him because he was still clinging to Elleron for dear life
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:23 am

Driu just groaned and clung stubbornly, digging her fingers into any grip she could find. Just hang on, she told herself. Just hang on.

Enric peered out the window, "Oh what's he gone and done now?"
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:27 am

Siera gave Driu a gentle nudge to move up a little and supported her as they held onto the hover bike stubbornly.

"Well, apparently he's caused a riot in town...again." Ruyine rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes I question his logic."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:29 am

It was then that Elleron noticed that both of the girls had latched themselves onto the hover bike. The damn thing had lost most of its altitude so it was now only 5 feet above the ground and going atleast 50 mph as it headed towards the Airodome. "I gotta hand it to you two, you have guts! Ahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:33 am

"How very like him," Enric observed, his voice dry despite it all. "And he brought friends."

Driu gritted her teeth. "No," she spat before shutting her mouth as nausea hit her. All she had to do was stay on and she would be as close to freedom as she'd been in years.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:36 am

Siera flipped Elle off and assisted Driu to keep holding on. "Don't listen to him...Men are idiots."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:39 am

Once they reached the airodome, Elleron kept the bike going long enough that he managed to get into the area that The Verum was before locking the gate that lead to it.

"I-is it over?" Theory asked in a shakey voice.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:41 am

Driu flopped off the hoverbike, breathing hard, her limbs aching and her stomach threatening to empty itself. "S-so," she stammered. "What say you?"

"What the hell happened? Who're they!?" Enric demanded, running over to Theory. "Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next