Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:09 am

"Then you're very talented," Enric said warmly. After a moment, he picked up his blue jacket and draped it gently over Theory, so as to not startle him while he sewed. "It looks better on you anyway," he laughed brightly.

Driu nodded at Elle as thanks before following Siera. "Hey!" she called. "Wait up!" She pouted a little bit, "Something wrong? Are you...I mean...I kind of went ahead on this. You didn't have to...um..." she fumbled for words.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:19 am

"No, my eyes just hurt... Too much damn sun. I need a dark place to hang out at for a bit." Siera didn't look back, not wanting Driu to see her crying.
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:22 am

Theory blinked a little before looking over at Enric and sticking out his tongue. "Does not..."

Elleron sighed as he sat in the captains chair, wondering if he needed to go out to get more supplies. If he did, then he would have to do something he hated to do.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:24 am

Driu nodded, "Okay." She closed the distance between them, hugging Siera from behind. "I'm glad you came with me." She rested her chin on the other woman's shoulder, "I dunno what I'd do without you."

Enric laughed, his smile flickering a little bit; he hadn't worn the jacket much since he'd been attacked, so it probably smelled the most like his old self. "Blue suits you."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:33 am

"I'm not worth it, really..." Siera looked at the ground but didn't move away from Driu. "There are people out there that have more worth in one hand than I do in my entire being."

Ruyine followed after Elle, coming up behind him to pet his ears. "How's it going? Not having second thoughts, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:37 am

Elleron twitched slightly when his ears were touched, "Nn no..though I do know that because of my little run with those two I need to get a new hover bike...which means I get to change my appearance... fun times.." he sighed. He hated changing his appearance because it actually hurt, not to mention it was a pain in the ass reverting to and from it.

Theory blinked a few times, "It does...?" he asked. He wasn't really good with color combinations, or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:41 am

Enric just ruffled Theory's hair, his fingers lingering over the pointed ears. "Of course. I suck at colors but...it looks good on ya, Theo."

"Don't say that!" Driu said forcefully. She hugged her friend closer, "A dozen of those people would be lucky to be worth as much as you. You're the only person I'd ever want to be with." Then she blushed. "Um..." Was that too forward?
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:49 am

"Driu...I-" Siera dipped away from the other girl's arms and shook her head. "No, forget about it. It's not important."

"I could always get you one, you know. Unless they have something against half-orcs." Ruyine offered with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:50 am

The hybrid boy just smiled before continuing the work on the plushie.

"They might.. Either way I havn't changed my appearance in awhile and I do wonder what I'll look like as a hume with my hair this short..." Elleron said in a sarcastic tone as he played wit his own hair.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:54 am

"No," Driu said stubbornly closing the distance between them again. "What? You were gonna say something. Tell me!"

Enric watched Theory, fascinated by the way he worked. He played with his hands in an attempt to keep himself occupied because Theory seemed to be doing everything in his power to tempt Enric. He just had to restrain himself.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:59 am

"I said forget it!" Siera crossed her arms over her chest and turned away. "What does it matter anyway?"

"Well, I think you'd look cute but that's my personal opinion." Ruyine grinned, fluffing up the half-viera's short hair.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:35 am

"It matters a hell of a lot," Driu said, her voice getting louder. She wasn't stupid, even if she acted like a flake. She'd seen Siera look at her. She'd seen the way the two boys acted and the adult men. "Tell me, Siera."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:52 am

"Fine." Siera looked back at Driu. "I like you a lot, Driu. But, I'm scared that it'll fuck up our friendship. I don't need to lose anyone else. You're all that I have..."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:00 am

Driu crossed her arms over her chest, "Is that it Siera?" She shook her head, smiling a little bit. "That was supposed hurt our friendship?" She laughed softly, "I thought it was something to worry about." Driu put her arms around Siera's shoulders in a hug.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:13 am

"Yeah, because what if we broke up if it didn't work out? Would you be my friend then?" Siera blushed a little, leaning into the hug.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:50 am

Driu shook her head, "Nothing will change. Friends...lovers...it doesn't matter." Even when she never knew her heart, Driu knew her head well enough. She and Siera were both rational enough people who understood one another.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:09 am

"I don't see why you would want me though." Siera looked away, sighing softly. "I'm not much to look at, you know."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:54 am

"Clearly then," Driu said pointedly, "my eyes and your mirror hold different images." She ran a hand through Siera's silver hair before grabbing her hand. "Come on...you don't have time to mope. We've a ship to explore."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:59 am

"I don't feel like it." Siera snapped, retreating to a dark corner of the room. "You can go ahead if you want but leave me out of it."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:01 am

Driu recoiled, mostly in surprise, at Siera's sharp change of mood. "Don't be..." She reddened. "Be that way."

Driu turned to leave but stopped, putting a hand on the door frame and turning around to stare intently at Siera. "I don't see it," she said.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:08 am

"See what?" Siera peered at Driu from her corner.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:09 am

"I don't see what it is you hate about yourself," Driu said with a note of finality in her voice.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:13 am

"You wouldn't want to know. It's not important anyway." Siera shrugged and pretended to be interested in the wall beside her.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:38 am

Driu frowned and shook her head. She'd already wrenched one secret out of Siera; she wouldn't push her further. "You sure you won't come with me?" she asked one more time. If Siera needed her space, Driu would give it.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:51 am

"I guess I could come." Siera stood beside Driu. "I don't want you getting lost."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next