Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:53 pm

Enric practically tripped over them, a bottle of potion falling out of his hand. "Here!" he gasped, face almost hitting the dirt. He scrubbed at his eyes, because those were certainly not tears on his face. "Potion," he mumbled. "Here," he repeated, uncapping it shakily. He didn't even know why he was doing this.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:57 pm

"Don't give it to me, Elleron needs it more than I do." Ruyine got up and pulled the dagger out of his shoulder, returning it to Enric hilt first.

"Here, this is yours, right?" He had only guessed because looking at Enric, he had one of his daggers missing.
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:20 pm

Enric nodded a little bit, "Um...yeah." So he had stabbed Ruyine...oops. "Sorry about that," he muttered, uncapping a second potion. "I...acquired a couple," he forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:24 pm

"It's all right, I deserved it." Ruyine half smiled and gently took the potion from Enric.

"I'll take this one then." He replied then poured it on his wound. The half-orc hissed a little when the potion stung for a brief moment before the gash closed.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:29 pm

"What about him?" Enric pointed to Elle, trying to tip the contents of the bottle into his mouth. He nudged Elleron a little. "He's not swallowing." Enric leaned back, crouching into a ball again. "What do we do!?"
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:33 pm

"We'll have to force feed it to him. Since it was my fault, I should probably be the one to do it." Ruyine replied, taking the bottle away from Enric and drank some of it without swallowing.

Then he took a deep breath, opening the half-viera's mouth with the ought most care and put his lips on his, letting the liquid drip down into Elleron's throat.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:50 pm

As the potion started to go through his system, the gashes on Ellerons stomach started to heal. Though they only partly closed up, the bleeding subsided for now. The half-viera coughed though he was still out cold.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:56 pm

"I only had those," Enric said apologetically. "I couldn't get anymore without people noticing." He leaned over to look at Elleron. "He looks better, at least."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:02 pm

Ruyine repeated the process until the bottle was gone, sighing and picked Elleron up carefully, slinging him over his shoulder.

"Well, we'll just have to wait it out. Let's get him somewhere more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:08 pm

"He'd have a ship, right?" Enric asked, searching through Elleron's pockets as they walked, trying to find something that would lead them to his ship. For once he passed over the purse. "Is this it?"
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:11 pm

"I suppose so..." Ruyine glanced at the purse and nodded. "There should be something in there that would be the key to it. All we need to do is find the Airodome he landed it in and gain access into the hold."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:14 pm

"How're we gonna do that?" Enric asked, still searching through the purse for a key of some kind. And then he realized Ruyine wasn't wearing pants. After such a tough moment, he couldn't help it. Enric smiled crookedly, "You need pants, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:17 pm

Elleron's ears twitched, his mind still worked well enough to manage him to mutter something that was in fact was what they were talking about. "The paper's....in my back pocket..."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:35 pm

"I know, I know. But Elleron's a little bit more important right now." Ruyine said, fighting down a blush.

Hearing the half-viera's words, the half-orc gestured to the thief. "Could you look in his back pocket for me? I don't want to drop him."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:37 pm

Enric nodded, putting the purse back where it was and with all its contents intact, a rarity for a thief. He turned his attention to the back pocket, searching out for the paper. "Is this it ya think?" he held it up. "I can't read too well."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:47 pm

"Yeah, that looks like it." Ruyine replied, readjusting Elleron so he wasn't practically falling off his shoulders.

He blushed lightly as they touched back to front for a spilt second, shaking his head and getting his hormones under control. Now was not the time to be flirting with his worn out companion.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:58 pm

Enric noticed Ruyine's blush and smiled despite himself. "Wait till he's healthy, won't you?" he advised. "Now, d'we just present this sheet at the AeroDome?" Enric pointed to the Dome's entranceway. "Where do we go?"
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:02 am

"I didn't do it on purpose, geez!" Ruyine muttered to himself under his breath.

He gathered his composure then shrugged. "It looks like we go straight ahead."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:04 am

A lady who apparently worked for the Airodome, due to her type of clothing, saw the three...that and the fact that Ruyine was naked. "Hey you three! You can't go past the gates unless you have a key to a ship or the documents of you or your Captain landing here."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:07 am

Enric held out the paper, hoping it was the right thing. "What, this?" he asked, suddenly sounding more confident than he really felt. His whole plan was just to make it sound like he knew what he was doing, which he didn't in the least. He was a common thief who only dreamed of being a sky pirate.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:09 am

The lady took the paper and read it quickly. "Ah.. yes. It was a very short stay for him today..." She commented before handing the paper back and walking away, not even giving a second glance to the trio.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:10 am

"Well, that was easy." Ruyine commented, looking at Enric. "You're pretty crafty, do you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:12 am

Enric shrugged, "It's what I gotta be. I'm a gutter sniping little thief." He didn't say it with any particular pride, he just spoke about it as a fact he'd long come to accept. "This way?" he pointed.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:15 am

"Yeah." Ruyine nodded. "Once we get into his ship, I'll be able to put him down on a bed and take a shower. I stink like werebeast dung."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:17 am

"Yeah," Enric nodded. "I noticed that for sure." If he were a white mage, he might think of casting Esuna just for good measure. He didn't say it though, preoccupied with getting onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next