Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:32 am

Enric looked at the menu board. "That!" he pointed to one item. "And that and that and...and..." It smelled so good in there, and he didn't have to beg his meal this time, even better. He laughed at Ruyine's other comment, "I think we're all a couple of sob stories." He tilted his head, "Speaking of...Elle, where'd that scar come from?"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:36 am

"Hm? Oh..." Elleron had been dozing off at the smell of the food and alcohol before Enric brough him back to reality. Bringing his right hand to the scar that looked garish now, even though he was considered attractive, the half-viera sighed. "Lets get some food first. I need some alcohol before I can tell the story about it..." He managed a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:39 am

"It's not that bad," Enric added. "'S kinda cool," no reason to get on Elle's bad side he figured. He grinned, "No joke."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:43 am

"Food and alcohol sound good to me." Ruyine agreed, wary of his own scars that were hidden by his hair and clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:45 am

Knowing that the Sandsea, by reputation, was pay after you eat, Elleron grabbed the food he wanted and a bottle of rum before setting himself at an empty corner table, seeing as he knew that there would be sky pirate hunters in such a place.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:48 am

After taking all the food he wanted (which was quite a lot) Enric settled himself into the chair, drawing his knees up to his chest and resting chin on knees, becoming a little ball again. The fist that still held Ruyine's coins in a death grip settled around his knees, his free hand maneuvering his fork. "You gonna tell us?" Like any other street kid, he too had a share of scars.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:01 am

Ruyine helped himself to some food and drink then sat down at the same table that his companions were sitting at.

"If you don't want to, that's okay as well." He chimmed in, nibbling on a apple.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:09 am

With a sigh and a sip of his rum, Elleron shook his head. "No its fine.. I tell some of my 'fans' anyways.". Closing his eyes and taking yet another long sip from his rum, the half-viera started to recall the day that he got the scar. "It happened 5 years ago...so it had been abour four years sense I ran away from the forest..."

Opening he 'good eye', Elleron looked around before continuing on. "I had just docked a ship at the very AiroDome in this city when it happened. One of my 4 sisters walked out from the ship, her cold eyes staring into my soul as she noticed me. It seemed like it took forever though it really only took about 10 seconds max. She screamed and ran at me, clawing at me with her nails. I was surprised that she managed to get her nails deep enough to cause so much damage..."

The half-viera had to stop, though he was looking at his right hand now, as if the story he was telling happened yesterday. "When the guards pulled her off of me, I had doubled over in pain and was bleeding so much that they thought I was going to loose my eye... but a healer came in time to heal it just enough that I didn't loose my sight.. though the scar stayed..."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:15 am

Enric listened to the story intently, so absorbed he actually stopped eating. He couldn't even begin to imagine someone doing that to him, not even on the worst day in Lowtown. He'd always thought sisters were supposed to be kind and loving, not murderous. His face screwed up in thought, nearly pouting, unable to really understand.

"Sounds nasty," he said at last, poking at his food with his fork. He'd taken his hits like everyone else, but nothing like that.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:23 am

"It is sad but those kind of things do happen, I should know." Ruyine said simply before finishing off his apple and moving onto the other food on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:25 am

Elleron could only shrug as he started to eat, getting a few glances here and there from people around the Sandsea as well as a few from the windows. "Its only 'cause of what I am.."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:27 am

"You're a half breed, huh?" Ruyine asked, merely taking a guess.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:28 am

"...Yeah..." The half-viera said with another soft sigh, slightly thankful that he was because if he wasn't then he would've been taken with the other male vieras.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:33 am

Enric just stared. How could Elleron just accept that kind of thing? He knew the Viera were fierce, but he'd never known them to turn on their own. "Didn't know there were halfs," he said stupidly. Realizing what he'd said, Enric stared at his plate. "Um..."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:36 am

"There are... though they are hard to find. Even more so one like me..." Elleron sighed, he had accepted his fate as being a half-viera male when he was young so he had to pay the conciquences now. "Besides.. if I didn't get out when i did.. I wouldn't ever have been able to go anywhere..."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:45 am

"I was pretty much ditched by my parents." Ruyine shrugged. "I got by all right though. I've learned to ignore what others say to provoke me."

The half-orc, half-werebeast sighed and brushed back his long raven black hair behind his right pointed ear to expose the scar there. He always kept the damaged ear tip hidden but he felt no need to around Elleron and Enric.

"I've got family inflicted scars too."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:48 am

"Why?" Enric asked, despite himself, although he stared at his plate, eating as much as he could, like he was afraid the food would run away. He never really had seen a Viera male at all, now that he'd thought of it. "Boys not allowed out?"

Then he looked at Ruyine; was this really so common? Having scars like that from family? If that was so, he was happy he didn't know his parents. Enric didn't have much of a story to tell and definitely none that would be of any comfort. His whole life was just scrapping and stealing and scars of the regular variety.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:51 am

Elleron nodded to Enrics comment. "Vieras don't 'mate' that often and the males generally tend to have a shorter lifespan than the females anyways...to think I was one of five kids..." The half-viera couldn't help but lean back in his seat and laugh, completly ignoring what Ruyine had said.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:56 am

Ruyine ignored Elleron right back and patted Enric's head, messing up his hair a little.

"Don't let it get to you, kid. There *are* some kind folks out there."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:00 am

"Well I haven't met 'em," Enric grumbled, ducking his head away. He was sixteen, not twelve.And in those sixteen years this was probably the first kindness he'd really seen. "I've just been fightin' through life like everyone else."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:05 am

Ruyine chuckled and smiled. "I figured. But you're still young. You don't need to fight through life alone any more, you have us."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:52 pm

Enric raised an eyebrow at Ruyine. He appreciated the sentiment but wasn't sure he believed it; they'd barely met an hour ago when Enric tried to steal their money. He wanted to trust Ruyine and he knew he'd have to gain Elleron's trust, but that kind of thing didn't happen in scant hours. "Always gotta fight," he disagreed
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:21 pm

Elleron almost choked on his food at what Ruyine had said, he really hadn't accepted anyone onto his crew as of yet. Not to mention he said that Enric would have to prove his worth first. Now figuring out how to do that would be hard, even more so in Dalmascas capital city.

As he continued eating, quietly, he glanced around the Sandsea again and looked at the board that was near the bars counter. The board itself was used to pin up help for hunts and here it seemed pretty full. Hmm... maybe thats how I could get the thief to prove his worth...
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:35 pm

From the expression on Elleron's face, he was thinking the same way as Enric. Trust didn't come that easily, especially not to those better used to getting through life by crime. As he thought, Enric followed Elleron's gaze to the notice board and he flinched. If Elleron was going to have him take a hunt, Enric had a feeling he'd quickly end up dead.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:19 pm

Ruyine shrugged and sighed. "Hey, if you don't want my help, fine. I'll just take my leave after I finish eating."

It wouldn't be the first time I got ditched.

The dark haired nineteen year old finished up his meal and chugged down his drink then rose up from the table, covering his deformed ear again then made his way out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next