Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:38 pm

"Didn't expect you too," Enric assured him, flopping over on the bed. "Wonder what Elle and Ru are doing. Probably Ru's got Elle spread out on the floor and..." He cut himself off. Enric remembered that Theory wouldn'tknow
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:38 pm

Ruyine stopped and frowned, going over to Elleron's head to check it for damage. He hadn't meant for the half-viera to hurt himself. Then again, the treasure room probably wasn't the best place to be making out like this.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:50 pm

The hybrid looked at the other boy, a confused smile on his face. "Doing...what on the floor..?"

"I-I'm fine!" Elleron shouted, wriggling slightly as if he wanted to get away from Ruyine. In all reality, he just wanted to relieve himself.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:52 pm

Ruyine kissed the top of Elleron's head. "Okay."

Then he went back to his erection, stroking it to help the half-viera relieve himself.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:56 pm

Enric blushd and then laughed. "D'you know what sex is?" probably not. He shook his head, "Don't worry about it." Theory'd probably find out the hard way eventually.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:00 am

It didn't take long before the sky pirate finally did orgasm, his face contorting in a weird way as his body twitched. "Nnngh...!"

Theory blinked, his smile turning into a confused frown.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:03 am

Ruyine cleaned Elleron up and smiled, stroking his face.

"Feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:04 am

"Remember how you kiss only the people who are most important to you?" Enric asked. "Same with that, only you do it to the most, most important. Only that person." Stupidest explanation ever, he figured. But it might keep Theory out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:13 am

The skypirate's back stopped arching, though he was still twitching slightly. "Y-yeah.." He muttered softly, opening his left eye slightly and looking at Ruyine. Elleron gulped slightly, his face still red.

The Hybrid boy still had a look on confusion on his face, though he didn't have the nerve to go see what the adults were doing, let alone ask what sex really was.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:14 am

"Did you like it?" Ruyine asked out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:15 am

If Enric strained his ears, he might catch the sounds of what the two were doing, but he didn't worry about it. Instead he just shrugged. "I'll explain later, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:24 am

Elleron nodded slightly, "Y-yeah..." He retorted, his twitching finally stopped.

"Mkay.."Theory said as he rolled onto his side to face Enric, burying his face into the other boys shirt. "You still...smell like an elemental.."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:32 am

"It's the shirt," Enric explained. "I haven't cleaned it. It'll go away when I get new clothes." He petted Theo's head. "Elle and Ru are one another's most important person, I guess."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:10 am

Ruyine snuggled up to Elleron and purred. "Good."

The half-orc had to admit that he was turned on himself but he didn't expect Elle to do anything. He was probably too shy.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:17 am

Theory uttered something as Enric spoke about the adults, though it sounded just like some random babbling. "I don't think it's the shirt..." He said before grabbing The other boys forearm and sniffing it.

"A-are you done now...?" Elleron asked as he tried to pull up his pants, not wanting his piercings to be played with any more, let alone tampered with. He would need to change the piercings now because of what happened.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:22 am

"Yeah but..." Ruyine looked down between his legs. "Now I'm the one that needs some relief."

He laughed softly. "But I can take care of it. I've teased you enough."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 am

"I- Hey!" Enric said in surprise as Theory sniffed his arm. "What?" His words stopped when the other boy's nose nudged against a small stripe on his arm , making Enric shiver a little.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:28 am

Elleron gulped again, "C-can you get off of me then...?" he asked. "I..I need to go through the treasure to see what I can use in Bhujerba.."

Theory took his face away from Enrics arm, "Yeah... even with the soap you smell like an elemental...I could heal you if you want me to...." The hybrid said, sitting up again.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:30 am

"Fine." Ruyine sighed, getting off of Elleron.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:33 am

It would be nice to be healed quickly but Enric only shrugged. "Last time you healed someone, you went right back to sleep." He supposed there was nothing he could actually do if Theory chose to heal him, but he didn't want him to feel obligated.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:36 am

"Thank you..." Elleron said before sitting up and pulling his pants back on all the way. He was just thankful that none of his...mess had gotten anywhere but on himself, though Ruyine did 'clean it up'.

"That was because he was almost dead.."The hybrid said before grabbing Enrics hand and casting Curaja on him, though it wasn't as strong as it was when he used it on Elleron.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:39 am

Enric gasped as he felt the white magic wash over him. He glanced at the bruises, waiting for them to disappear. They didn't. When Enric opened his eye, experimentally, he almost yelped in pain.

"What the hell?" he murmured. He shook his head. "Maybe you used up too much magic on Elle. I'll just let them heal the usual way."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:40 am

Ruyine half smiled at Elleron and left the treasure room, looking down at the floor.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that....Why can't I just stop throwing myself at him? Idiot...you're never going to gain his trust if you keep doing that.

He felt his eyes tear up slightly as he went into the shower, looking at himself in the mirror.

Face it, you're ugly and no one wants you.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:45 am

"N-no...I didn't use too much Magic..Let me try again..." Theory muttered before using Curaja again, this time it was stronger.

"Heal...damnit.... heal!"

Elleron rubbed the back of his head before glancing around the room, the treasure still glimmering in the light. There was a soft beeping, almost a chime as the ship neared Bhujerba.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:48 am

The marks stayed exactly where they are and Enric could almost swear they deepened at the touch of the magic. Somehow, at the second try, he knew they wouldn't fade and he grabbed Theory's wrist. "I...don't think these are bruises anymore..." he murmured, suddenly scared.

"Elle!" he shouted, jumping off the bed. "I think somethin's wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next