Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:34 am

"What did you get attacked by...?" Theory asked, sticking out his tongue as he did so. His curiosity had gotten the better of him. "Cause even though you just washed up... you smell like.. one of 'em.."

"I told you only if you make me, and im not a dog!" The half-viera snapped, apparently not giving up his fight too easily.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:36 am

"An elemental," Enric replied, pulling his shirt over his head. "Didn't think the damn things were even solid but...I got bruises," he laughed. "Figures right?"
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:37 am

"Fine." Ruyine got up and pinned Elleron to the floor, rubbing against him.
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:41 am

"I'm pretty sure they aren't solid but their core...that and the dark ones smell funny..." Theory said as he pulled the pants back on, almost tripping over them as he tried to walk.

"What are you-?!"Elleron didn't even get to finish his sentence, again, as he was shoved to the floor. His face was now a deep shade of crimson and his body wasn't exactly following his order again.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:43 am

"I'm making you show me..." Ruyine smirked, grinding against the half-viera again.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:44 am

Enric shook his head, patting Theory. "I promise, I'm okay. Just let it heal." He didn't want Theory to worry and he didn't really hurt, except for his left eye which he was keeping closed, he just felt weird.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:47 am

Elleron couldn't help but utter out a moan, even though he tried to stifle it. "N-ngh.." By now he had closed his right eye and had all ready gotten an erection and it wasn't going to go down any time soon.

Theory could only hope that his friend would get better. As he towel dried his hair, he started to play with it, his attention quickly being drawn away from Enric.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:49 am

So. Cute. Enric thought, taking the towel and finishing the job on Theory's hair before leaving him free to play with it.

For lack of anything better to do, he went back to the cabin, his nose pressed to the window to watch the world slide by beneath him as they flew.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:50 am

Ruyine tenderly rubbed Elle's erection, kissing him and smiled.

"Are you going to show me now or do I have to keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:03 pm

Theory did infact continue to play with his hair, sticking it up in random places though with the water in his hair now gone, it wilted quickly in front of his eyes.

The half-viera closed both eyes now, his eyes furrowing slightly. "I-I'm not going to show you.....!" He muttered, twitching every once in awhile as Ruyine continued to rub and grind against him. Sadly, even for a pirate, this was Ellerons first real time with having such a sensation with someone he literally just met. Even though he hit on people, he never ever had sex with them or something remotely close. The most this sky pirate ever got was a few playful gropes and a kiss or two.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:34 pm

"I didn't really get to see us flying earlier," Enric said, watching from the window. "I've never been away from home before." He rubbed at his eye, keeping it closed. "So bright," he mumbled.

He looked at Theory playing with his hair, fighting the urge to pet it.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:37 pm

"I don't give up that easily." Ruyine smirked, a playful gleam in his eyes. He was just teasing the half-viera. Elleron was so cute when he was flustered.

The half-orc rubbed Elle's erection again leisurely, starting to undo his pants.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:42 pm

Theory walked over to the bed that the other boy was sitting on and flopped down on it, his hair still slightly wet. "It's pretty though...seeing the sunrise over the sea..." As he spoke, his yellow eyes just stared out the window, reflecting slightly the colors in the sky.

Elleron bit his own lip, trying to stifle any more noises he wanted to make. "Y-you just want to do this to see how I'll react.......right...?" He muttered, opening his left eye slightly.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:46 pm

"Yes, I'm only teasing you. I'd never force you into sex unless you wanted it. I've learned my lesson." Ruyine smiled, kissing Elleron's cheek.

"Though you might need some relief pretty soon..." He remarked as he saw how hard the half-viera was as he slipped his pants lower.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:53 pm

Enric's eye stung again but he smiled, "Yeah, it's gorgeous." He slid down away from the bright light. "I should cover my eye until it stops bothering me. Then I'll really look like a pirate won't I?"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:57 pm

The half-viera couldn't help but frown at the thought that all Ruyine was doing, was teasing him. Gulping slightly, Elleron looked into the half-orcs eyes before closing his eyes again, his face looking as flustered as ever. "Y-your mean if your just....te-teasing..."

The hybrid smiled as he looked at Enric, the thought of the other boy with an eyepatch amused him. "Yeah, though you'd look pretty funny too..." Theory said with a laugh in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:03 pm

"Well, then you'll get a good laugh won't you?" Enric said optimistically. He patted the top of Theory's head, rubbing the tip of the ear teasingly. "Wonder how long it'll take to get there?"
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:08 pm

"If you want me to stop teasing you and do this for real, all you need to do is ask." Ruyine purred, benting down to kiss the tip of Elleron's now exposed penis and then looked at the underside of it.

"So there they are. How cute, they're all different shapes and sizes too."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:12 pm

When his ear was touched, much like the base of his tail, Theory twitched and his face went slightly red.

Elleron gulped slightly, wondering what he had gotten himself into. His toes curled slightly as his penis was kissed. "I...just want you to stop teasing me..." The captain pouted, his ears twitching now too.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:17 pm

"But you're so cute when you're flustered like this." Ruyine played with one of Elle's penis piercings just to see what it would do.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:18 pm

Enric noticed the reaction almost immediately and leaned back, taking his hand away. "I guess I shouldn't touch you there either." Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:24 pm

The skypirate fidgeted, his back arching slightly as one of the piercings was messed with. "S-stop that!" Elleron muttered, his penis throbbing slightly.

Theory blushed slightly and looked away from Enric. "N-no it's fine... it's not as weird as when you touched the base of my tail..."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:26 pm

Ruyine grinned and did it again to another one. "Yes, you're really cute when you're flustered."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:31 pm

Enric wonderd, briefly, what the repercussions of giving Theory some variety of "the talk" would be and decided not to find out. Instead he just smiled. "I need a handkerchief or something."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:33 pm

Elleron ended up banging his head on the treasure room floor as he arched his back a bit more. As he bit his lip, he ended up biting too hard and bit into his lip. "Nngh...".

"I don't have one, sorry.." Theory pouted slightly before rolling onto his back and looking at the ceiling of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next