Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:20 am

Ruyine sulked in the cabins, fighting back tears. "You're such a moron..." He mumbled to himself.

"Oh." Siera shrugged. "Well, they should stop fussing about it and make up already."
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:24 am

"Elle dosnt seem like one to give up a grudge too easily though.." Theory said as he looked at Siera, not even noticing their resemblence.

The half-viera sobbed again, wondering why Ruyine had to slip up. It wasn't the first time either. "I just wish he'd say sorry and mean it..."
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:30 am

"I'm sure he will," Driu promised, smoothing her captain's hair before getting up and storming out of the cockpit. "RUYINE!" she shouted. "APOLOGIZE!" Forget her normally gentle, spazzy self, Driu had a piece of her mind to give to Ru.

"Come on," Enric said again, pulling Theory into the bathroom and running the water.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:37 am

"Shit, what now?" Ruyine peered out of the cabins to see a enraged Driu heading his way.

Siera nearly choked on her pancakes as she heard Driu yell. "Oh no, he didn't...Driu's a force to be reckoned with when she's angry."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:40 am

Theory let himself be dragged to the bathroom, trying to dodge the Angry Driu while he was.

Elleron just peered over the chair, not willing to stand up or anything.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:42 am

Without any preamble, Driu brought herself up to her full height and grabbed Ruyine's color, closing the four inch gap between them. "You've screwed up, big time, and you damn well owe the captain an apology because he's crying in the cockpit!" she snarled, marching down the hallway with an iron grip on his collar. "NOW!"

"Water should be warm enough now," Enric promised. He started to undress Theory and then paused, withdrawing his hands. Theory probably didn't want someone to undress him after what had happened. "I'll wait, if you want."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:45 am

"Ow! Hey! Hold on a minute!" Ruyine protested as he was dragged.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:47 am

The half-viera just watched in shock as the full hume dragged Ruyine down here, not to mention the fact that she had enough strength was scary.

Theory just nodded and looked down, undressing himself in a modest, not want to hurry way. Once undressed he went into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:50 am

Enric turned his back, letting Theory have his privacy.

"Here!" Driu snapped, stopping Ruyine right in front of Elle. "If you make an ass of yourself, it's not my fault!" she threw up her hands and stormed away. She hadn't gotten pancakes yet.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:55 am

Ruyine coughed, being almost choked by Driu. "Crazy bitch...She tried to kill me, I swear." He cleared his throat and looked at Elleron.

"Anyway...I guess I owe you a apology. I mean, I would've done it eventually but she dragged me out here."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:03 am

"Eventually...?" Elleron asked, rolling his eyes. His heart still hurt at the fact that he was being compared to someone before him. He found it Rude.

Once in the bath, Theory sighed softly. "you can turn around..."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:07 am

"Well, I wanted to find the right words to say 'I'm sorry' for being such a jerk to you." Ruyine half smiled. "I know I probably don't deserve another chance but I am sorry...for everything."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:09 am

"You sure?" Enric asked, half turning.

"Men," Driu huffed, sitting at the table and grabbing a plate of pancakes, tearing hungrily into them.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:11 am

"You need to do a little more than an apology." Elleron half-growled seeing as he was still in his teary eye mode.

"Yeah..."The hybrid boy said as he started to wash himself.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:15 am

"What do I need to do? Name it and I'll do it." Ruyine reached out hesitantly towards Elleron.

Siera looked at Driu and smiled. "Slow down or you'll choke."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:17 am

"But I'm HUNGRY," Driu said, a remnant of her savage mood persisting.

"All right," Enric said. Then he leaned over and poured some shampoo in his hand and started washing Theory's hair.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:22 am

"...You need to put your past behind you..."Elleron said, turning away so he wouldn't face the half-orc.

The hybrid boy seemed to cheer up a bit, seeing as he started to hum a soft tune.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:27 am

"Elleron, I've tried to but I can't..." Ruyine put his hand down by his side.

"Whoa, easy there, girl. You don't have to bite my head off." Siera replied.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:28 am

Even though it was driving him crazy, Enric did his best not to touch Theory's ears or spine, knowing they were sensitive. He wanted to kiss Theory so badly, other things too, but he knew he had to hold back for now. It wouldn't be fair to Theory if he didn't.

After eaten a little more, Driu returned to her usual smiling self, as if the little outburst had never happened. "Sorry," she said sweetly, planting a syruppy kiss on Siera's lips.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:31 am

The half-viera choked down another sob, "Your going to need to if you care about me... I feel like I have someone that I'm compared to every waking moment. It's worse than being compared to my dad..." Elleron said, his voice now getting hoarse.

Theory closed his eyes as he continued to hum.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:35 am

"Elleron, why didn't you tell me this sooner?" Ruyine touched the half-viera this time, not caring if he got shoved away.

"It's okay." Siera laughed, licking the syrup from her lips. "Mmm, Driu flavored. My favorite."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:37 am

Enric tipped Theory's head back to rinse his hair and then moved back a little. He was going to get himself in big trouble trying to hold back and then putting himself in situations where he was close to Theory like this.

"Would you like another taste then?" Driu teased, sealing her lips to Siera's once more, her food forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:40 am

"You wouldn't understand... being compared to someone else in this way.... I felt like...and still do feel like I'm not enough for you.." Elleron sobbed again, his shoulders and chest shaking as he did.

"Your hands are really gentle.." Theory said with a smile as he looked back at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:49 am

"Elle...Look at me." Ruyine went infront of Elleron and cupped his chin gently, guiding his gaze towards him. "I may still think of Kinari a lot but I do love you. And if it means I'll have to forget him just to be with you then so be it. I'm not losing you because I was too blind to see what was right infront of me all along."

Siera kissed back and purred. "Finish your pancakes and I'll let you taste my 'syurp'." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:50 am

"Th-thanks..." Enric muttered. If only Theory knew the efforts he'd been making to control himself. If it were any other boy, he'd have gotten what he wanted by now. But with Theory, it was different.

Driu giggled, going back to her breakfast. After a minute, her plate was cleared and she stared into space, licking syrup off her fork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next