Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:27 am

Elleron couldn't help but fume. Kicking a rock with the heel of his boot, his crossed arms became more intertwined as he closed his eyes and leaned up against the wall of the AiroDome. "I'm not a freaking rabbit..." He muttered to himself, his anger getting the best of him in this day.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:40 am

Ruyine shrugged and ignored Elleron, holding out his hand to Enric. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:48 am

Enric looked at the offered hand for a long moment before finally taking it and smiling. He felt like he could trust Ruyine, if only to keep him safe from the rapidly angering Elleron. "Yeah, okay," he agreed.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:51 am

Ruyine smiled back at the boy and softened his eyes for a minute before walking off with Enric to the nearest food joint.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:58 am

Opening his left eye, the half-viera watched the two walk off towards the center of the town. With a soft sigh he uncrossed his arms and wondered how he'd ever get a crew at this rate, though his train of thought was soon crashed by a Dalmascan guard who noticed the scar on his face.

"Hey! You there, viera! Your Elleron Friorik Aint ya?" The guard asked, causing Elleron to jump and ignore him and quickly walk off with Enric and Ruyine for the sake of not being caught. As he did catch up, he looked at Ruyine before glancing at the thief. "If you don't rat me out to the guards, the food and drinks on me..." He said quickly, trying to look as if he wasn't who he was.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:04 am

Enric glanced at Elleron, totally ready to run if the Viera was still angry, and then at the advancing guards. Food and drinks were a good start, and this guy was looking awful desperate. Enric raised an eyebrow and tilted his head sideways again. "I back you up, you let me 'pon your ship, fair?"

And then Enric shifted his attention to the guards. "The hell're you talking about? You blind or somethin? Elleron Friorik wouldn't be caught dead around here."
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:07 am

"If you manage to prove your worth, then yeah..." Elleron said, not glancing back at the guards. His gut was telling him not to land in Rabanastre and it was right. He was still wanted for stealing things from the castle, not to mention the fact that all of that just happened last week.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:13 am

Ruyine played along with Enric, pointing the guards in another direction. "Dude, if you're looking for that guy, he went that way."

You owe me big, Mr. rabbit head.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:18 am

The guards, one had joined the previous one, looked at the two abd shrugged before walking off, thinking that their target which was really Elleron was just another normal Viera.

"Ohthankgod... I knew I should have just headed to Balfonheim..." Elleron said, running a hand through his brunette hair making his scar much more visible than normal.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:24 am

"So are you really a guy or what?" Ruyine poked Elleron's chest with his index finger.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:25 am

"Those guards MUST'VE been blind," Enric observed mockingly. "I thiefed one of them right under his nose the other day. Wonder if he even noticed his purse is even gone yet." Not that there'd been anything within worth stealing; he'd spent the coins on a meal and a small one at that.

"Now," he returned his attention to Elleron. "You were saying food and drinks on you? Hope that wasn't idle an' passing, because I'm hungry." He'd get flattened in a real fight, probably in about two seconds, but Elleron didn't know that. His words were cut off when Ruyine jabbed Elleron in the chest. At the question of gender, Enric laughed into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:29 am

Elleron blinked and moved only his eyes to look at Ruyine, though he was probably though of as blind in his right eye, he stared. "Wanna see for your self big man?" The half-viera smirked, crossing his arms over his chest as he stopped walking, jutting one hip out as he put the majority of the weight on his other leg.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:34 am

"Well, you just look so girly looking...Maybe I should." Ruyine teased.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:37 am

Enric laughed outright as the two men started arguing again. He'd thought it was pretty obvious that Elleron was a guy, but then he spent his time making sure his eyes weren't betraying him. Bunny head or not, Elleron was obviously a guy, if only because he had more modesty than any of the full Viera women that wandered through the city.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:39 am

"Go ahead, I'm used to it.." Elleron said, standing there as if he was ready to be groped, which in fact he was. He was used to being confused for a female so much that he was even used to a hand wrapping around his shoulder and trying to grab his non exsistant chest.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:45 am

"I haven't really seen your race before. Just orcs and other beings like that so..." Ruyine touched Elleron's chest ever so gently and then took his hand away.

"Well, you have a nice chest anyway, Elleron..." The boy winked at him and went back to Enric's side.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:48 am

Enric waited for Elleron's reaction, sure that it would be hilarious. The amusement was enough to belay the grumbling in his stomach to watch. From what he'd seen of Elle, he wasn't going to take any of this particularly happily. Well...as long as he kept his promise about lunch.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:50 am

Elleron only blinked before Ruyine, wondering how in Ivalice he hadn't seen not one Viera ever. "So you think that only prodding ones chest would give away their gender?" The half-viera said before starting to walk again, his mind know starting to remember where the sandsea was in the city.

"And Yes, thief, I won't be breaking my promise about the food."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:54 am

"Nah, I just did it because I like you." Ruyine teased the half-viera and resumed walking, looking around for somewhere to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:08 am

"Good," Enric chirped, suddenly all smiles. "I haven't eaten since the other day and I'm very hungry." And if Elleron was buying, Enric was eating and plenty of food to boot. He pondered a thank-you hug (and a second attempt for a wallet) but held off; Elleron was offering a chance on a ship, supposedly
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:10 am

The pirate sighed and closed his eyes as he forced a smile, trying to shrug off the first impressions he had gotten from these guys. They ad gotten Elleron out of another trip to the prison which he was thankful for. That and the fact that he had a pretty hefty food budget right now he should be fine even if he was feeding a thief.

"Well then, Lets get to the Sandsea. I need to check the bulletin there anyways.."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:19 am

"Sandsea? I think I know where that is. Now, was it straight ahead this way or the other way?" Ruyine tapped his chin in thought as he walked, ignoring the pulsing of his necklace again.

Damn it, werebeast....I told you later.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:21 am

"This way!" Enric pointed, childishly grabbing onto their hands to pull them along. To hell with dignity, he was this close to the first real meal he'd had in days. They weren't putting it off with dawdling or misdirection. Oh yeah, he turned and added, "Thanks?"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:23 am

As Elleron was dragged along, he almost lost his balance though he did manage to keep it and not be yanked along. "Your welcome..? Though I should be saying thanks to you two.. if the guards caught me.." The half-viera sighed and shook his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 am

"Think nothing of it, Elle. You're one of the first people that didn't automatically look down on me but you probably don't know my story...Nor do you, Enric. But it's no big deal, really. It's just another sob story. I'm sure there are people out there worse off than me." Ruyine blew the topic off and changed the subject.

"So, what do you guys want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next