Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More or less a real life problem....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted
Registration date : 2007-08-02

More or less a real life problem.... Empty
PostSubject: More or less a real life problem....   More or less a real life problem.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:09 pm

I dunno how many of you guys will care, but my family is teetering on bankrupcy. Seeing as I don't have a job yet (or any form of steady income) that means I can't ask my parents for money for cosplay supplies. on my dA journal, I was asking people what I should price my art at for commissions.

the journal can be found Here

Either way, any and all support/help would be welcomed...

thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female
Number of posts : 878
Job/Hobbies : Student who wants to get into art, loves to draw, listen to music, read, and mock things.
Humor : Sarcastic, generally goofy and absurdist. :D
Registration date : 2007-08-01

More or less a real life problem.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More or less a real life problem....   More or less a real life problem.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:16 pm

>_<;; I'm sorry about your family Desa. I hope things look up a little bit. Please keep faith~

Anyway, about the commision prices. I'm not really certain about commissions but I remembered a friend of mine started doing commissions too. Usually, people either overprice or underprice themselves, so maybe you should weigh your art and standard pricing against artists that you know do commisions? See how they're pricing and what they're drawing and then compare from there?

(Psst...the links up there are some things maybe you could base off your commission prices off~)
Back to top Go down
http://anny-chan.deviantart.com

More or less a real life problem....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Piko Message Boards :: Showcase :: Tips/Help-
Jump to: