Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female
Number of posts : 963
Job/Hobbies : Unfamous author
Humor : Silly
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:54 am

Ruyine pressed his forehead against the mirror, sobbing. His erection was long forgotten and gone by now.

Sometimes, he hated himself for being so animalistic.
Back to top Go down
http://semuke.deviantart.com
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female
Number of posts : 770
Location : In a bright orange straight jacket drinking her goddamn tea
Job/Hobbies : student
Humor : Perverted

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:59 am

As Theory was gently shoved back onto the bed, he couldn't stop himself from falling limply onto the bed because he has used up too much magic again.

Elleron turned as he picked up a rather large bag of gil. Dragging it out of the treasure room as he took off the other things he had decided to adorn himself with before leaving, he looked down the hallway and looked at Enric.

"Whats wrong...?" He asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://lil-desa.deviantart.com
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:01 am

Enric pointed to the marks all over his face. "I got attacked last night and these haven't faded. An' Theory used Curaja on me and they still won't go away." Then he lifted his face, pointed to his closed left eye. "An' my eye burns at sunlight." To try and prove his point, Enric forced his left eye open, not realizing it had turned yellow.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:08 am

Ruyine heard Enric's words which concerned him. He forgot about his own sorrows and got it together, putting on some borrowed clothes then went to see what was the matter.

When he got to where the others were, he drooped his ears at the sight of poor fainted Theory and Enric showing abnormal signs of health.

"What attacked you?"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:11 am

Ellerons brow arched slightly before walking up to Enric, and forcing the boys right eye open so he could look at it. After examining it he withdrew his hand from the thiefs face, and looking at the markings on his face. "I don't think any magic can cure it, at all. It doesn't seem like a status ailment either..."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:12 am

"An elemental," Enric said, his left eye closing almost on its own as he tried to pull his face away from Elle's grip. The light hurt so much.

"Last night, when I was goin' through chests." He lifted his chin defiantly; he was a thief, even if he was a kid. Did they expect him to leave the barrels by the wayside? "Hit me with a couple'a spells and hit me a few times or...somethin."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:22 am

"Damn...You should be more careful, kid. Who knows what it did to your hume body." Ruyine replied.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:25 am

"Weird...Elementals only use spells that go with their element.... then again I doubt you got attacked by a fire one...." Elleron started to ponder as he started to walk back to the cockpit of the airship, seeing as he saw Bhujerba outside the window.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:27 am

Enric shook his head impatiently, "I ain't that frail." Sure, he was the only pure hume and not as strong as the rest, but he wasn't some rag doll.

"It was a Dark one, I think," Enric grumbled. "It was all black and Theory said that's how I smelled." He waved his hand; this wasn't going to help at all. "Look, d'you have any spare cloth I can tie over my eye?"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:37 am

Elleron had passed Ruyine before he had stopped. Standing almost directly behind the half-orc, he thought about what Enric asked for. "Yeah.. there should be some in the bottom of the closet near the back of the Cabins." He said before glancing around real quick and grabbing Ruyines ass before flitting off to the cockpit.

Theory was now back in his normal mindset, though he was still laying limply on the bed, making grabby hands towards Enric.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:40 am

"That was damn unhelpful," Enric grumbled, returning to the cabins and finding a strip of black cloth, which he knotted around his head at an angle. Within seconds of noticing Theory, he returned to the hybrid's side, "I'm here." He indicated the eye covering, "Here, have a laugh."
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:39 am

Ruyine squeaked and blushed, going after Elleron.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:43 am

"I don't wanna laugh.. I wanna snuggle..."Theory pouted before wriggling closer to Enric, apparently all ready having a strong attraction for the thief.

The half-viera had managed to sit on the Captains chair and turn off the autopilot before Ruyine had entered the cockpit. "We're right over Bhujerba now..." Elleron said, flying rather low over one of the outstretched areas that hung well over the floating bits of land. Below, several females of various species looked up and screeched in joy.

It was Ellerons fanclub whos base was in the sky city.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:46 am

Enric laughed, climbing into bed and gathering Theory in his arms, "Fine." He owed the hybrid after the healing had failed and he'd sapped so much of his energy. "I'm here," he said again, stroking the tip of his ear for a second.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:50 am

Ruyine sat next to Elleron and grabbed what he could of his ass from the side, raising a eyebrow as he looked out the window.

"Fangirls...? You have fangirls!?"
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:52 am

"yey...~"Theory seemed to purr as he was held in the other boys arms, his eyes closing as a shiver overcame him.

Elleron jumped slightly when his ass was groped before glancing at Ruyine before looking back outside. "Yeah... Almost every pirate has fans..."
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:56 am

Enric tweaked Theory's ear once more, enjoying its effect. "We'll land soon and we can get clothes for you instead of just borrowing my jacket," he added.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:56 am

"But that's a little ridiculous, wouldn't you say so?" Ruyine looked at the girls in utter disgust.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:05 am

Theory twitched again, smiling a bit more. "Thats good..".

"Actually no... I think my father had even more fangirls...once had the entire Airodome here filled with fans..." Elleron laughed as he neared the said airodome.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:21 am

Enric smiled and hugged Theory tight. "Thanks," he added, "for healing me. I guess these marks won't go away soon, but...sooner or later right?"
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:31 am

"Okay..." Ruyine said uneasily, disturbed at the thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:38 am

"But... I sort of agree with the others..the don't look like they'll go away..." Theory said as he ran a hand along Enrics face, feeling bad that he couldn't help his friend at all.

Elleron just shrugged as he lowered The Verum into the Airodome, A few mogs all ready there in case the ship needed to be fixed or tuned or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Rashka
Worshipers
Rashka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:51 am

As Theory touched the marks on Enric's face, he shivered and realized, unhappily, that Theory might be right. They didn't feel sensitive the way bruises should, not painful, but almost a nice sensation, as if the marks were part of him, part of his body. He wasn't sure he liked that.
Back to top Go down
semuke
Worshipers
semuke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:16 am

Ruyine shook his head, grabbing at Elleron's ass again before exiting the cockpit. He debated whether or not he actually wanted to go into the city with the crazy Elle fangirls around.
Back to top Go down
Desademonosa
Worshipers
Desademonosa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:17 am

Elleron jumped again though once the ship landed in the airodome, he shut off all controls and headed into the cabin to where he figured everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]   Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]] - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of Ivalice [[Rated R (ARR)]]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next