Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Welcome to Piko Message Boards :D
Piko Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Piko Message Boards

Doki doki

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KINGDOM CRACK

Go down 
+2
Asamarum
Azurith
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Asamarum
Jesus
Jesus
Asamarum

Male
Number of posts : 600
Job/Hobbies : Art, watching anime and playing video games :D
Humor : Silly, odd, and witty/horrible puns.
Registration date : 2007-08-01

KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:02 am

IC:
"Huh?! Is someone making Sora cry who ISN'T ME?!" Larxene shot up again, multiple knives in hand. She threw 4 of them at Sora and the otehrs at Xigbar. One went off course and hit Demyx. Xemnas spun around and stared at LArxene. "LARXENE! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HURTING MY BABIES??"
"*sigh* Sorry boss." Larxene walked up to Xigbar.
"You're a freak. Stops houting out dude so much. It bugs me."
Xaldin, on the other hand, was covered in various cooking ingredients and the oven was spewing out flames.
"A LITTLE HELP HERE?!"
Back to top Go down
http://asamarum.deviantart.com
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female
Number of posts : 878
Job/Hobbies : Student who wants to get into art, loves to draw, listen to music, read, and mock things.
Humor : Sarcastic, generally goofy and absurdist. :D

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:08 am

OOC: WHUT NOW!? I BE UP IN YOUR JOINT!

IC:
Being the awesome red-ish hair girl she was, Kairi walked into the scene. "Sora, my dear awesome spiky haired friend, where be my food?" she sweetly said in a loud stage whisper.
Back to top Go down
http://anny-chan.deviantart.com
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Job/Hobbies : Hobo animator
Humor : Azu is a pedo-rapist....you better run
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:10 am

OOC: POOR DEMYX XD

IC: Demyx twitchd as the knife impaled him...somewhere. With his unhuman like strength (Which was used to hang himself earlier) he stood up, liftin the three on top of him. "GET OFF ME YOU FATTYZ!" he roared.
He ignored everythin after when her heard Xaldin'z plea for help. "OH POOR XALLY, LET ME HELP YOU!"

Somewhere else, Roxas was sweepin up the remainz of his dear friend, the emo furby, holdin back his emo tearz.
Back to top Go down
http://azurith.mangabullet.com
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female
Job/Hobbies : Student who wants to get into art, loves to draw, listen to music, read, and mock things.

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:13 am

IC:

"Roxas, stop being a lamer," Hayner said, sitting on a box while watching his blond friend sweep up the furby. "You can buy another furby if you want. You'd just have to work like 10 jobs in town but you still can buy another one."
Back to top Go down
Lalet
Worshipers

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:14 am

"IN MAH BELLY!" Sora yelled, gesturing to his stomach. "That's right, I ate yours this time! How's THAT feel!" He grinned, but then quickly skirted behind the nearest Organization member, fearing Kairi's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Shichi
Jesus
Jesus
Shichi

Female
Number of posts : 1352
Job/Hobbies : bum/AIM
Humor : adhuuuuuuuuur :B~~~

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:18 am

IC: Xigbar pouted as he was uncerimoniously thrown off of Demyx and Xemnas. He grabbed onto Xemnas's hair to pull himself up and bounced off to the kitchen to lick some food off of help Xaldin and Demyx.

"Later, little bros~!" He slapped sora and Kairi on the back of the head as he ran past them.
Back to top Go down
http://shichininslasher.deviantart.com
Asamarum
Jesus
Jesus
Asamarum

Male

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:19 am

OOC: I CLAIM XEMNAS!

IC:
As Hayner comforted Roxas, Pooh stared from a nearby bush.
Waiting.
TO FEED.

Pooh took out his GIGANTIC BLOOD STAINED KNIFE and hurled it at Roxas with an amazing force. Marluxia had wandered off to find flwoers, because he needed some flowers.

Xemnas cried as Sora didn't go behind him. "Oh, Sora! Why didn't you choose ME?? SORAAAAA!!!!" Xemnas jumped and knocked over whichever member Sora was behind and grabbed him.
"Don't worry my little Sora-kins! I'll protect from that sexy friend of yours!" Xemnas said as he winked to Sora AND THEN KAIRI.
"Demyx, use some water on the oven already!" Xaldin commanded as he washed his apron which he obviously was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:20 am

IC:

Kairi scrunched up her face and put an evil grin on. "SORA! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" And with that, she chased after the other teen, taking off her shoe and testing her aim with it by throwing it at Sora's head. "COMPENSATION FOR MY FOOD NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Lalet
Worshipers

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:23 am

Sora whimpered and ducked from the shoe, only to be grabbed by Xemnas. Dammit, he shoulda just let the shoe hit him. "Where's my kick-ass other?!" He cried out, struggling. He glared at Xemnas, "When he finds out you molested half of him, he is going to be soo pissed."
Back to top Go down
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:27 am

IC:

Suddenly, the Phoenix Wright soundtrack started to play in the background. Another shoe went airborne. "TAKE THAT!" Kairi yelled in righteous anger, her finger pointed like a certain lawyer in a video.
Back to top Go down
Lalet
Worshipers

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:30 am

This time the shoe hit Sora, almighty keyblade master and savior of worlds, square in the face, and sent him tumbling onto the floor. In his delirious state of half-conciousness, he saw dancing BBQ chicken wings and very angry red-headed girls. Both were equally disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:33 am

IC: Roxas looked up at Hayner, eyez pleadin. "Hayner, my companion. Please help me take his to be fixed. Another furby just wouldn't be the same..." He brushed his finger across a peice of the broke fuzzy furby, covered in blood.
The poor emo boy would soon find out more bad newz, regardin his other half...suckz to be him. Since he'z also bein saught out as food.... Oh that really suckz. Speakin of that.... Roxas randomly bent down, unconsiously dodgin the knife.

Demyx smiled cheeky. "Okee Mr. Ape man : D" He summoned his sitar, gave it the ussual twirl (Knockin Xigbar who he hadn't see come over) and causin a downpoor in the whole kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:34 am

IC:

Strangely enough, since this is Kingdom Crack, there were dancing BBQ chicken wings and the very angry red-headed girl soon became happy as she took one dancing BBQ chicken wing and started eating it. "Aww, Sora, thanks for leading me to the food."

Meanwhile, Hayner sighed. "Roxas, you have to learn to let things go." Getting up from the box, Hayner patted Roxas on his back and struck a dramatic pose. "My friend, you have to LET IT BURN." And with that, Hayner started dancing, dodging the knife with a fancy twirl.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lalet
Worshipers

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:36 am

The rush of water sent him spiraling back to reality, and he lurched up with a shout. "Kairi don't eat that! Kairi NOOOOO!" It was probably full of poison or something! Chicken doesn't normally dance, after all. "It's drugged!"
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:41 am

IC: Vexen came stormin into the kitchen, Saix followin behind.
"NO THOSE CHICKEN HAVE CRACK IN THEM!" Vexen shouted, hopin the random girl in their castle would not eat it.
"I HEARD THERE WAS CRACK HERE" Saix said, commin in after.
Back to top Go down
Asamarum
Jesus
Jesus
Asamarum

Male

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:46 am

IC: Xemnas cried with tears of joy.
"SO MANY OF MY SEXY MINIONS! IS IT ORGY ITME ALREADY?? : DD"
Larxene walked into the room and grabbed Kairi. "What did I say about making Sora cry?? ONLY I CAN TORTURE HIM!" Larxene shook Kairi and threwher ont he ground, then went up and smacked Demyx. With a knife. In the face. AGAIN.
"Demyx! THe fire isn't going out!" Xaldin yelled as the fire instead grew. Soon the whole oven burst into flames.

Pooh jumped out of the bushes with glowing red eyes and a mouth covered in blood.
"FOOOOOOOOD!!!" He charged at Hayner and Roxas, but Marluxia kicked him, causing him to fly halfway across 100 Acre Woods.
Back to top Go down
Lalet
Worshipers

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:48 am

"I wanna go home," Sora pouted, his lip quivering. He was surrounded by maniacs and his only friend had been turned into a crackhead. He gazed over to Xemnas, secretly wishing he was Riku in disguise again. Then they could make mad hot love get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:50 am

IC:

Kairi was being shook by a blonde easter bunny. "I must be seeing thiiiings..." Kairi concluded as she lay on the ground in a daze. "I want some more chicken."

"Roxas, did you just see a rabid plushie bear thing?" Hayner asked, stopping his dancing and looking at the weird pink haired fellow that just came out of nowhere. Or maybe he just never noticed him?
Back to top Go down
Asamarum
Jesus
Jesus
Asamarum

Male

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:54 am

IC:
Marluxia looked at Hayner who was looking at him.
"What? Is there something on my face? ARE YOU TRYING TO START A FIGHT??"

Xemnas looked at Sora. "SORAAA KINSY! YOU CAN'T GO HOME! I WILL CRY AND SOB AND STALK YOU!" Xemnas then whipped out ropes and tied Sora to a chair.
Larxene put a foot on Kairi and bent over. "How do you like that, little girly?" She was happy she could finally torture someone, hoping her insane leader would not interfere this time.
Back to top Go down
Lalet
Worshipers

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:59 am

"You'll never take me alive!" The brunet exclaimed, throwing back his head with a laugh. "Good thing I took those lessons from that beaver in 100 Acre!" He then began the tedious task of gnawing through the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:59 am

IC: The chicken of course was a failed experiment caused by Vexen, partly contributed by Zexion who ditched the experiment, knoin the outcome. Before Vexen could get a hold of all the remainin chiken, Saix lunged at them, devourin them all.

Roxas looked up from his long dead furby friend. "Huh? Hayner, I told you to stop buyin crack from Setzer, that stuff'z bad quality." he stood up and pushed the remainz aside with his foot, no longer carin for the thing. He then too noticed the pinkish man. "YOU'RE THAT PEDOPHILE!"

Demyx let out a cry, fell to the floor, and fetal'd. "I'm sorry Xally, I can't do anythin right, cuz I have no heart!" His face bled. Maybe he'd look like Saix sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Asamarum
Jesus
Jesus
Asamarum

Male

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:23 am

IC:
"Wha- I'M NO PEDO! That's Xemnas!" Marluxia excalimed. "I guess you really DO want a fight!" Marluxia took out his scythe and got ready to slice up Hayner.

Xemnas grabbed some steel rope and wrapped Sora up in a VERY suggestive way. "Knaw through that you little cutie! Actually, I tihnk I'll tie ALL OF YOU UP!" Xemnas produced tons of steel rope from nowhere and grabbed the nearest person - Xigbar. He tied up Xigabr and threw him on Sora.
"Lalala~" Xemnas started humming as he looked for more victims.

"DAMMIT DEMYX NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO FETAL!" Xaldin stabbed Demyx with a spear, and was aobut to again when he was grabbed by Xemnas. He looked around and noticed all the tied up Org XIII members and Sora.
"Crap! Not AGAIN! I thought bondage day was LAST WEEK!"
Back to top Go down
Azurith
God
God
Azurith

Male

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:04 am

IC: Roxas gasped, clingin to Hayner by his side. "OH MR.PEDO, WHAT ARE YOU GOIN TO DO WITH THAT?!" Roxas, you dirty minded boy. Stop hangin out with Axel.

Demyx sniffed, stabbed by a spear. He looked up when the stabbin stopped and saw Xemnas tyin Xaldin in a very suggestive bondage pose. "OH I LIKE THIS GAME!"
Back to top Go down
Anny
Jesus
Jesus
Anny

Female

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:08 am

IC:

"I've stopped buying crack from that lamer!" Hayner said to Roxas as he looked to the pink haired man. "Oh, you wanna mess? I'll own your lamer ass in Struggle!" With that, Hayner took out his Struggle bat, ready to kick some ass.

"Hey Easter Bunny," Kairi said as she used Larxene's leg to get up from the ground. Steadying herself on Larxene's shoulder, Kairi happily smiled. "Want some chicken?" she asked as she forcibly stuffed some chicken down Larxene's Organization coat.
Back to top Go down
Lalet
Worshipers

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:18 am

Sora tried in vain to escape yet again, but had to stop due to an excessive toothache. "I can't chew through! CURSE YOU, BEAVER!" He shivered as Xigbar came into contact with him in his current pose. "Bad touch bad touch," he chanted under his breath. He closed his eyes, trying to picture a happy place. Somewhere FAR, FAR AWAY.

Then a thought occured to him. Roxas was his other half, and that was sort of like twins, so maybe they had telepathy! The tiny brunette squeezed his eyes shut and thought harder than he had ever thunk in his life.

'ROOOOXAAAAAASSSS'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM CRACK   KINGDOM CRACK - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KINGDOM CRACK
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next